Month: May 2012
This post allows me to keep track of links that pertain to my AED locator app.
1. EMU Campus AED Devices
2. Windows Phone 7 AED Locator
3. Virginia Tech AED Locator Android Application
4. iPhone AED App Could Help EMS
5. Public is Invited to Use Web, iPhone and Android Apps…
6. Mapping AEDs in Philly
7. Twin Cities ambulance service hopes to make defibrillators a phone call away
Reprojecting MrSid images with ArcGIS could be a challenge, as you might have to uncompress the file, reproject each band, then re-compress the file. One way to overcome this problem is to use Erdas Imagine. In Erdas, follow these steps:
1. Open the MrSid image in Erdas
2. Select Raster | Geometric Correct | Reprojection.
3. In the dialog that appears, select the new projection and then select the ‘ruler’ on the Geo Correction Tools dialog to calibrate the image.
Another way around this problem is to download and use GeoExpress – http://www.lizardtech.com/products/geo/